Giving Tuesday is a great time to reflect on the charitable organizations that are making a positive difference in the world. At Color, we’re continuously inspired by our non-profit partners who work tirelessly to improve the lives of people in their communities.
If you’re in search of an organization that’s making a big impact, here are a few suggestions.
Cancer advocacy: We’re honored to partner with these great organizations that are changing the lives of people touched by cancer and heart disease.
- BRCA Foundation: Aims to accelerate research and foster collaboration in order to prevent and cure BRCA cancers.
- Bright Pink: Dedicated saving women’s lives from breast and ovarian cancer by empowering them to live proactively at a young age.
- Breasties: Focused on supporting young women affected by breast and ovarian cancer through community and friendship.
- Brem Foundation: Maximizes every woman’s chances of finding an early, curable breast cancer by providing expert education to women.
- FH Foundation: Dedicated to raising awareness and saving lives by increasing the rate of early diagnosis of familial hypercholesterolemia, which can lead to premature heart disease if left untreated, and encouraging proactive treatment.
- John Ritter Foundation: Focused on improving the identification of individuals at risk for aortic dissections and the treatment of thoracic aortic disease through medical research.
- Pink Lotus Foundation: Provides financial aid to enable uninsured and underinsured women to receive free breast cancer screening, diagnosis, treatment, and support.
- ZERO: Aims to advance prostate cancer research and improve the lives of men impacted by the disease, along with their families.
California fire relief: Right here in our own backyard, many families have lost their homes and all their belongings as a result of the recent wildfires. These organizations are providing much-needed aid and recovery on the ground.