COVID-19 Testing in Marin County
Welcome! Marin County is partnering with Color to provide free COVID-19 testing for the community. Testing is available regardless of insurance or immigration status. Please note this site is drive-through only.
Due to overwhelming need for testing and limited capacity, Marin County Public Health encourages community members to test for COVID-19 only if they meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Anyone experiencing COVID-19 symptoms (may include fever, chills, cough, congestion, sore throat, difficulty breathing, headache, fatigue, vomiting, diarrhea, or new loss of taste or smell)
- Anyone who has been informed by Marin County Public Health that they have had close contact with someone with COVID-19
- Anyone who works in a higher-risk setting (such as a hospital or medical clinic, long term care facility, homeless shelter or prison)
- Anyone whose work puts them in frequent contact with the public on a daily basis (such as first responders, teachers, personal caregivers, housekeepers, construction workers, food service workers, grocery store workers)
- Please note that this site only tests adults 18 years and older.
To schedule a test, start by answering a few questions. Your answers to these questions will be used to support contact tracing efforts and make your experience at the testing location better.
Si el inglés no es su primer idioma, usted puede llamara al 415-473-7191 de Lunes a Viernes de 9:30 am a 4:30 pm para ayuda en programar una cita.Schedule an Appointment